Sunday 27 December 2009

VNN United Kingdom:

A Tool To Divide And Conquer?



On hearing you have won an award most people are quite chuffed I expect, so was I originally.


To those of you who have never heard of VNN United Kingdom, count yourself lucky. Unfortunately though, and as much as it grieves me to give them the attention that they so crave, I have to point you in that direction for you to understand fully what I’m saying.


So getting back to this prestigious award let me tell you what it was. I won the ‘Stormfront Britain Tool Of The Year Post’. Yes, long winded and crudely put granted, but you have to admit it is to the point. I’m not going to defend my posts here, they are there for anyone to see, I don’t use different names or multiple accounts as I’ve nothing to hide, unlike others I could mention.


I hope you found their intellect as funny or as lacking as I did in giving me that award.


Well, with the niceties and the small talk over, I suppose it is time to get to the point.


I’ve been looking at the way these people operate, oh, and don’t be fooled by the word people there are a handful of them, if that. On reading this stuff, which usually consists of abuse, innuendo and outright lies, I asked myself what it is that they hope to gain? The answer I presume is division and the stifling of the nationalist movement in general.


They make out that they are very pro BNP, in fact so much so it is now common belief that Mr. Griffin is a guiding hand on there if not an actual member. Now given the reputation of this forum I’d have thought the last thing a serving MEP would want is to be associated not only with this forum, but with these actual people. So consequently I feel it would be in Mr. Griffin’s best interest to actually state where he and his party stand on VNN UK as they appear to many to be speaking in his name.


However, there is another stream of thought, and it goes like this. Some say it is a tool to divide and conquer, a place of continuous agitation within the movement. There are more reds hanging around VNN for titbits than web crawlers and spiders, believe me. But I think even the reds have to hold their noses, and treat most of it with the disdain that it thoroughly deserves.


Ask yourself this, if you were out to disrupt and fragment a political movement, to keep it always on the back foot and weakened, how would you go about it? Like VNN perhaps?


How many times have they targeted someone in the name of being BNP stalwarts only to turn that person thoroughly against the BNP, in fact to make them actually openly hostile to it?


Not a bad tactic is it? Destroying a movement by turning it against itself.


I was going to write to the owner of the forum to ask if he ever wondered why the UK forum remains stagnant as regards new members, how when new members do actually join they usually last five minutes. So knowing the owners name Alex Linder, I Googled it to find some contact info, only to find this:


Linder won't respond to this email, because he's a faggot, a coward, fake White Nationalist and a federal informant.


I don’t know the truth of the matter but as you can imagine, on reading this I thought I just might be wasting my time.


In fact I found myself mumbling that old adage: Birds of a feather flock together. Can't think why.


I’m currently in attack mode regarding the BNP, as I believe attack is the best form of defence. But I do keep having this nagging doubt about whether I am being played like a violin by the usual suspects at VNN, and that my dragging my old howitzer out and bombarding the BNP was all part of the plan.


Time will tell I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote to him on this very subject a few weeks ago per snail mail to....

Send letters, packages, review copies and donations to:
A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501


I suggest doing it this way. An email is more likely to be intercepted by one of his stooges like Varg. Go or it Max. I enough people write he may take notice.

Anonymous said...

Do you support the BNP or not? I can see no other option myself. http://northfieldpatriot.blogspot.com/